Thursday, November 20, 2008

I learned to grow....

Not only exam stress me...
there are a lot of problem in my life...
however,with a smile..everything already walked passed...
thanks for walked passed my life..
if not i was still stand at the original place..
being an idiot...

Four subjects more to go...
the killer subjects...
bio,physic,est and ea...
hope end soon....
then i can be free for a few month...
haiz...
waiting for letter everyday...
when my ns letter will come....
or it was an mistake...
i am not chosen to go...
but the truth is..
i was the luckiest...i gotta go...
wish to find a job...
wan to earn the first salaryn in my life...
but where to find?
at ayer tawar.....work like bull also not more then five hundred...

Disember i will be busy doing christmas valley at a few place..
first time...dunno wat will it be...
haiz...
there will be a training for sunday school teacher in penang..
haha..take this advantage to have a trip there..
reallyhope this two weeks pass as fast as it can..
wan ning

No comments: